Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Doctor Visit


Last Tuesday we went for our first Doctor visit. I was very excited and nervous. They made us wait and wait and wait and wait in this tiny little waiting room full of big pregnant women. Finally, they called us back and we got to see our baby for the very first (ok, very second because I cheated and got scanned at work) time! It was so fun to see her (or him) waving her little arms and legs around. I was much relieved to hear her heartbeat. The doctor said everything looked perfect. Then she printed off a long strip of pictures of the baby and tore one off and gave it to me and left with all the rest. I was kind of bummed that we got just one picture, but one is better than none. We left the office in high spirits. It was a wonderful day!

1 comment: