Monday, October 25, 2010
A day at the park!
Today was a nice warm day. Although, I usually really like the crisp autumn air of October, sadly it was a high of 85, so no crispyness here. Sophie and I (Kristin) met Isabella and Erica at the park today. We watched a man throw food at the ducks in the pond. One of the ducks had a fro. It was particularly awesome when a huge gust of wind would sweep upon us and spray the nasty pond water onto us. Over all, it was a fun little park date! At this moment my precocious little princess is supposed to be taking a nap. However, I can see her on the monitor sitting up in her crib with her blanket in her mouth. Every now and then I hear her squeal. Funny little person. Freddie is home now. It's so nice to have my little family all under one roof. I'm so grateful for them both. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment